Thursday, June 2, 2011
How To Cook Pancit Miki Guisado (Panlasang Pinoy style). I am very fond of eating pancit especially when it is served during birthdays and other special celebrations in the family. Of all the many kinds of pancit recipes, the pancit miki guisado is my favorite aside from the pancit canton. And similar to the pancit canton, Pancit Miki Guisado can be cooked with an array of ingredients such as pork, chicken, seafood, and vegetables. I've just found the easiest way to cook this stir-fry noodle dish. Here's how to cook Pancit Miki Guisado as presented by panlasangpinoy.
Ingredients:Image and video credit: panlasangpinoy.com
1 lb miki noodles
1/4 lb grilled pork belly (liempo), sliced
2 pieces boneless chicken breasts, sliced
2 cups cabbage, chopped
1 cup shredded carrots
1 medium onion, sliced
5 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablepoon oyster sauce
1 tablespoon sherry
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 tablespoons cooking oil
1. Heat oil in a wok.
2. Put-in chicken and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add pork belly. Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add sherry and onions. Cook until onions becomes soft.
6. Add salt, pepper, soy sauce, and oyster sauce. Stir and cook for 6 to 8 minutes. Note: Add a little water as necessary.
7. Put-in the cabbage and carrots. Cook until vegetables are tender.
8. Put-in the miki noodles, and then stir. Cook for another 3 minutes.
9. Turn-off heat and transfer to a serving plate. Serve.